Find out how to register for potential business opportunities with the United Nations Mission in Colombia.
The United Nations Mission in Colombia is looking to identify qualified companies supplying goods and services who could be included in a roster of registered suppliers. These companies would be invited to bid for future contracts with the mission.
If you company supplies good or services from the list below you are invited to:
- Register as potential suppliers by completing a basic registration form found at www.ungm.org. Note you unique UNGM number.
- Contact the Mission via email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your UNGM number, a brief description of the goods or services supplied, and a brief background of the company.
A basic list of some of the anticipated goods and service requirements:
- Fire extinguishers and maintenance services nationwide
- Identification (ID) printers, consumables and maintenance
- Printing services (business cards, training materials, brochures, forms etc)
- Newspapers and periodicals
- Special equipment for field trips (tents, mosquito veils, mattresses, sleeping bags, potable water jerry cans, water purification tablets, solar panels)
- Security services (human and canine)
- Cleaning services nationwide
- Rental of vehicles with or without driver
- Transportation of personnel by bus, minivan, sedan in Bogota and major cities
- Logistics operations and management services
- first aid kits (varioius types, standard, for belt use etc)
- cafeteria and catering services
Companies interested in registering for business opportunities with the Mission should note that this announcement is to identify companies capable of providing the services needed, at no cost to the Mission, and does not constitute an obligation to companies or the UNMC to any agreement for the provision of any services.