Would you like to work for the UN Verification Mission in Colombia?
The mission workforce is made up of different categories of staff. Each category has different levels, which reflect increasing levels of responsibilities and requirements. Make sure you read our guide to help you decide in which staff category and at what level, you fit in.
We are recruiting for National and International positions and invite interested and qualified candidates to apply. Please regularly check as we anticipate several vacancies over the coming months.
The United Nations Verification Mission in Colombia is committed to achieving a 50/50 gender balance in its staff.
FEMALE CANDIDATES interested in working for the United Nations Verification Mission in Colombia are encouraged to check our Realistic Job Preview videos to get an idea of the work and living environment in different duty stations in Colombia, presented by female mission colleagues.
Click here to know more #UnitedForGenderParity #JoinUs
1. International positions (Professional Officers and above, and Field Service categories)
To apply for an international position in United Nations Verification Mission in Colombia, you must do this online through the United Nations career portal.
2. National positions (National Professional Officers (NO) and General Service (GS) categories)
- Applicants must be Colombian nationals for National Professional Officers positions to be eligible.
- For the General Service category, applicants must be either Colombian Nationals or Foreign with valid working permit in Colombia to be eligible.
How to apply:
- For information on how to apply for job openings at United Nations, including at the United Nations Verification Mission in Colombia UNVMC, go to the Application Process page, create a profile here, and follow the instructions.
For National and International job openings in the United Nations Verification Mission in Colombia, click here.
3. Individual Contractor (IC) and Consultants Positions
Candidates for the individual contractor (IC) and consultant vacancies must meet the requirements of the country to which they are applying, hold the required nationality (depending on whether it is a National or International vacancy), and/or have obtained the visa or work permit required.
How to apply: